HCDC CALL TO CAUCUS
The Henrico County Democratic Committee’s biennial Reorganization Meeting will take place on Monday, December 13th.
The Call to Caucus, Caucus Agenda, and Caucus Rules are included below. A few helpful things to keep in mind:
- You must submit a Membership Application and pay dues (or request a dues waiver) before the Caucus doors close on Monday, December 13. (Sustaining members need only submit a new Membership Application.)
- We will convene in person at The Board of Supervisors Room at the Western Henrico Government Center, 4305 E Parham Rd, Richmond, VA 23228.
- The Caucus doors will close promptly at 7:30pm on Monday, December 13th.
- You do not have to be present at the Reorganization Meeting to be voted in as a Member if you complete and submit your Membership Application before the meeting.
- HCDC Executive Committee Elections will be held in January — not in December. But, you must be a member of the HCDC to vote in the January Executive Committee Elections.
Submit your Membership Application and pay dues here: https://henricodemocrats.org/join-us/